Monday, May 30, 2011

Gone Planking.

Hi again,

I am back at the retirement home, think I will write no more today, because the dentist could not help me with my teeth today and it has been a lot of traveling and so on. But I read some news papers at home, and there was a lot about planking, so I made myself a new note   "Gone Planking",  to hang on the door to my room when I am out, or if I do not want to be disturbed. I will use it for a period instead of my old "Gone bootlegging". I am still modern, even if stuck at a retirement home. By the way, I do not support stupidity, but is this not as so many other things, just a matter of doing it with a little sense? We did a lot of weird stuff when we where young also, except nobody had camera's and even if they did, nobody could hold a posture long enough for any picture to be taken because the camera`s where so slow.
Anyway, here is my new sign on the door. I think I will be planking for the remains of the today.

F.W.G

6 comments:

  1. Haha, this is great! Would love to see a picture of you planking in the couch of the living room or something similar among all the other residents of the retirement "castle" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can get also Gunnar to join, we could parallel plank two couches, or maybe something during breakfast, I only see humor in this as long as no one gets hurt.
    Thanks again for the tip on the name of the tv-show!

    Best regards
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg har aldri giddet følge en blogger før jeg leste din.

    Du er ekte!!!!!

    Herlig humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei!

    Det gjør gamlehjemmet litt morsommere for oss som er våkne, man slutter jo aldri og ha det gøy sammen.

    Takk for fine ord,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just my sense of humor=) Fantastic!!
    I have to say that out of all Blogs on the internett i have never found one quite like this.
    You are wonderful! Keep up the good work=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christer!

    That was one of the nicest things I have heard,

    Cane on,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete