Sunday, May 29, 2011

A homie update and then some pictures.

Hi Internet people! I have really enjoyed my weekend home, no matter the fact that I have no teeth and that it has rained and stormed almost all the time. Tomorrow morning it is back to the retirement "castle", after a visit at the dentist of course. But as other bloggers do, here are some pictures of my weekend. My grandchildren took this one of me when I first saw again my garden and the new painted wheel barrow. I am just pondering and drawing in the hole picture, think I stood there for many minutes.
Life is good!

F.W.G

2 comments:

  1. Flotte bilder Gilbert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei!

    Det er mine barnebarn som tar dem, de passer litt på ansiktet mitt, fordi de sier Internett kan være skummelt, men jeg har bedt dem ta flere.

    Ha en fin mandag,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete