Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gunnars Tooth Fairy Conspiracy.

Hi everybody,

There is this old woman living down the hall, she is very cute and a really nice woman, but partially senile, and therefor she leaves her teeth, (the complete dentures, I hope this means "gebiss"), under her pillow every night, she has the idea that the tooth fairy will give her a lot of money, so she can buy something nice to her grandson on his birthday, but every day she seems more and more sad because nothing happens, and her grandsons birthday is coming up next week or something.

Dentures:


Gunnar has of course presented the theory that this will not happen since the tooth fairy probably is a government employee, and therefor does not care about the elderly, he really is the agitator at the retirement home, and if we all were on the Bounty he would be the one that lead us against Captain Bligh.

Bounty:


Anyway, me and Gunnar will of course put the 500 kroner she wants, where her teeth are at our first possibility to do this without getting caught, but we are discussing a lot of things for the time being, the wheels for our rollator, and now, what to do with the teeth when we have made the switch. I suggested that we left both with a nice note from the tooth fairy, but he said I should take the teeth since I sort of will have bought them, and because I have some problems with my own teeth. Of course her teeth will not fit me, and I would never consider doing such a thing towards any lady, and I also suspect Gunnar of just trying to drive me partially crazy, but anyway, we discuss what to do with the teeth. We really want her to have both, but we need to do this elegantly, and I still think a nice note is the way to do this, maybe the tooth fairy can say that she has collected something similar as travelling miles when you fly? And therefor has a bonus she gets?

Tooth Fairy:


As I wrote earlier I have some difficulties with my own teeth, and because of this and all else we are doing it almost seems as time flies by faster than usual, but I will try to follow up all things going on and write them down here, my grandchildren will help me with the computer this weekend, so I at least get to show the drawing and such.

Maybe you can do a small thing for someone that both confuses and makes them happy?
Have the best of Thursdays!

F.W.G

16 comments:

  1. Naaaw...that`s so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dette er den beste bloggen jeg noen gang har lest. All ære til deg. Du er min nye helt. Håper jeg er like kul som deg når jeg blir 88!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Thank you, we believe it is just the decent thing to do, and if it makes her happy it would be fantastic, she is a very modest type and for sure have earned some nice things happening to her in life, no matter how clear her head is, or how old she is.
    Thanks for writing,
    best regards
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heisan Trygve!

    Jeg er sikker på at du er kul og, ta vare på det ut livet, og du vil få det hyggelig og gøy!

    De beste hilsenere,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kan kke du flytte til det sykehjemmet hvor jeg jobber? Hadde vært morsomt å ha noen som deg og Gunnar der!!
    Jeg kommer til å fortsette og lese bloggen din - gleder meg til fortsettelsen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei,
    Du har herved fått en ny fast følger fra det blide Vestland ;)

    Ha en fantastisk flott helg, gleder meg til å lese om nye sprell fra deg og Gunnar ;)

    Brit

    ReplyDelete
  7. For en fantastisk blogg!
    Heia deg!
    Er ikke ferdig med alle innleggene, men gleder meg masse til resten!

    Hilsen Mari:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For en herlig blogg! Full av humor og varme, jeg blir så glad av å lese bloggen din!
    Fantastisk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Det er så morro å lese bloggen din. Jeg liker deg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey oldie. I have a blog too, have come you have more readers than I? I envy you for that, sorry about that. Wish you the absolute best. Www.edvinsannerman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heisan!

    Jeg er sikker på at det er flere som oss der du jobber? Min erfaring er at du finner alle typer mennesker alle steder, vel nesten da. Uansett, tusen takk for jobben du gjør, den settes mer pris på enn du kan vite.

    Ha den beste av lørdager,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hei Brit!

    Så veldig hyggelig og ha en strålende helg du og!

    De beste hilsener,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heisan Mari!

    Nå ble jeg litt engstelig, har jeg skrevet for mye? Uansett er jeg veldig glad for de pene ordene, håper resten av det jeg har skrevet ikke skuffet deg, og ha den beste lørdagen!

    De beste hilsener,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hei Sunny!

    For et veldig muntert og fint navn, og tusen takk for de flotte ordene!

    Ha en strålende helg!
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hei Miriam!

    Tusen takk! Noe så utrolig hyggelig å få høre!

    Ha en skikkelig fin helg og liker deg og,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Edvin Sannerman,

    The best wishes for you also, I do not know any answers to what you ask, I must admit that after I started writing a little here myself I have not had the time to read others blogs, only a little Internet news and such, so I have not seen your blog either, time just goes by too fast, but thank you for writing, more people should do this, and have a great weekend!
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete