Friday, June 17, 2011

New Internet People Friends nr. 6, and The petite dashboard.

Hello Internet People,

This bothered me while I was in Denmark, to not be able to say hello to new people, forgive me for being so unpolite, the small computer my son in law had, just had too small a dashboard for me to operate, but I took some notes in my journal almost every day. There is just so much I want to share with you Internet People after my vacation, please allow me to maybe be a bit unorganized in how I tell, because I just need to start somewhere, and hopefully I will not bore you too much, one of the good things with this sort of writing is that I can read it and maybe avoid repeating myself too much.
As I have earlier said, I hope you all forgive me if I somehow forget to greet anyone, or maybe say hello twice to others.

A sincere hello to:


petchy
Hanne Rivrud Nansen
wingen
Stig Pettersen
ASni
Bente Irene
KArianne Pettersen
Tom Klev
kjersti skar
ivarotto
marit gaustad
Nasim
Kristine Vintervold
Barabas Discosaft
Gorby
Katie
Lars
Labalance
Petter
Maria
Lavinia
Bea
MagFly
Lyndsay Michelle Vogel
Bjørn Skogmo
Oda Rivrud
Persijn
Camilla Falch
øye blikk
Annah
Line
MARITE
RARA AVIS
Clark
Alexander
Isabel
Mari
Ingerid
Maria �hman
Taale Kjøs
Synnøve
Camilla Bendixen
Kofi
Anne Gjelsvik
serathilion
Spelmann
Miss Sunshine
Aslak Sørgaard
Christian Sæterhaug
Christian Hossmann
huffeluffe
Jac Simpson
Johnhel
Grace Potter
Zoroaster
Janne Helen
Kamilla Andersen
Agnete
Eirik Strandabo



All the best new wishes to you all,

F.W.G

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, but you really don´t need to say sorry for that. Being polite on the internet is not exactly commonplace.

    You´ve got a really good thing going here. It´s the funniest and sincerest blog I´ve ever read. Tusen takk.

    dearest wishes from
    Michael Sollien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    Det er jeg som skal si tusen takk, for slik en veldig hyggelig kommentar!

    Have the best of Sundays!
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete