Thursday, May 26, 2011

A shiny shade of green relief.

My daughter, I have two, the oldest one cuts my hair for me, I appreciate being and looking proper even the days when nobody visits me, I normally have plenty of time for grooming so there really is no excuse not to do this. Where was I? Oh yes, lately, I have been a bit worried because I thought my hair had started turning green. It has been silver, sounds better than grey, for as long as I remember, but never green, so I thought maybe I had some disease or maybe I had got Glaucoma or something.( we call it grønn stær in Norway, green starling in english..but I think that makes no sense, and really, it was a joke.) Anyway, to my relief it turned out to bee my shampoo, it made my hair a shiny shade of green. Now that I know what it is, I just wear it with pride, and try to make the other old folks here believe I am hip and trendy. Maybe it will catch on and everybody will start to color their hair, think, a retirement home full of old people with pink,purple, yellow and green hair. That would have been a welcome change.

F.W.G

4 comments:

  1. Dere kunne blitt det nye (gamle) Blitz! Punken er ikke død!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei unge mann!
    Ja, det har du helt rett i, nesten som en gammel revolusjon.

    Ha en fin dag,
    vennlig hilsen,
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old ladies have been dying their hair blue and purple (they are affectionately called "the Blue Rinse Brigade" in the UK) for years, so it's good to hear you are starting your own fashion movement.. punk is alive and well in East Oslo ;)
    have a great day and take care!
    best wishes
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Alan!

    That sounds colorful!

    Best regards
    F.W.G

    ReplyDelete